We are always on the look out for great people:
We are always interested in a fresh perspective and a proactive approach. In two years we have grown from two to eight, with both full time and part time team members. If you like the sound of what we do here at Atlas Partners, please get in touch with your CV and a covering letter to tell us what you think you might bring to our team. You can find out more about what its like to work at Atlas below, along with any current vacancies....
Currently, we're looking for an Account Director/Senior Consultant:
We are intent on building the happiest agency in London and we want you to help us. Great word of mouth amongst clients and some exciting new business wins mean we are looking for a super star account handler, who is ready to step up to senior level. As well as managing an interesting portfolio of clients, you will be helping us to build a team who challenge and encourage each other to be the best version of themselves. You’ll also be supporting our work for clients in the healthcare, creative industries, financial services, energy and food and drink sectors, including Mondelez International, MoneySuperMarket, eBay, and Pinewood Studios.
We don't like living in a silo and our team are drawn from lots of different backgrounds. Ideally you’ll know corporate communications like the back of your hand and have a track record of strong integrated campaign work. You’ll be able to show experience in reputation management, issues and crisis management, media relations, digital nous, consultancy expertise and some budget management. You will be confident managing multiple accounts and presenting campaign ideas, as well as have an avid interest in current and consumer affairs. In return you will join a talented happy team, receive excellent benefits, bespoke training and a collegiate working environment. We are open to part-time applications for this role.
- Provide strategic senior counsel and build strong rapport across client teams
- Manage multi-disciplined and multi-stakeholder campaigns including corporate, digital and public affairs
- Prepare and manage client campaign budgets
- Work across a variety of sectors including energy, health, transport, financial services, and FMCG – UK and at a pan European level
- Supervising work to ensure high standards and that the team understands clients’ business/organisation and sector influences.
- Ensuring positive, productive team culture and fun working environment.
- Build strong media, stakeholder and influencer networks
- Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
- A multi-tasker with strong writing skills and good attention to detail
- Strong corporate comms and public affairs background, ideally in agency
- Contacts within energy, health, financial services sectors would be an advantage
- Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
- Experienced in growing existing and winning new business
- Generate creative ideas for cross-discipline campaigns that integrate the best of new technologies with more traditional tactics
- Inspire confidence from senior clients and instil it in colleagues
- A positive outlook and a passion for what you do
Salary: £50,000+ (negotiable dependant on experience)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Christmas closure and half a day for birthdays, flexible hours, pension, and personalised, tailored investment in your training and development.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter with your cv to email@example.com by 30th November 2017
Putting happiness at the heart of our business model:
In 2015, we set out to build the happiest communications agency in London.
Our mission is to create a brilliant environment, in which the Atlas Partners team produces powerful communications campaigns for clients.
That’s not an idealistic concept, it’s based on the proven business principle that happy staff are more creative and productive, which means they do great work.
Great work means happy clients, who stay with us in the long term, providing sustainable revenue and a high likelihood of referrals.
Healthy, long term revenue streams mean we can invest back into the company, training and supporting our staff as their careers develop.
To help embed this distinctive culture as we grow, we’ve identified six key values that underpin the Atlas Partners approach:
- Brave – We call ourselves professional contrarians because we believe in the power of asking questions and challenging the received wisdom. You have to be brave to think differently. You have to be tenacious and believe in the quality of your work to speak truth to power. We will always encourage you to be brave, professionally and personally.
- Creative – Good communications to engage political and media audiences have to be creative to compete in our ever more crowded modern world. We don’t believe you are born creative or not. Creativity needs inspiration, time and space to develop. We will apply practical tips and tricks to make our work more creative.
- Honest – Transparency and honesty are critical for effective lobbying. Democracy relies on decision makers having access to good quality information about the implications of their policies. Working in a regulated profession means we have to be unapologetically pedantic about the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of all our clients communications to politicians.
- Empathetic – Emotional intelligence is essential to craft brilliant narratives to engage, persuade or manage crises effectively. Understanding how editors and politicians make decisions, who they listen to and how the system works is also critical for any media or public affairs campaign. In our dealings with clients, journalists, stakeholders and each other we will harness the power of empathy.
- Open – Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas. We encourage our team to be open to new ways of doing things and new sources of inspiration. Media relations and public affairs involve working on hotly debated ideas, where an openness to perspectives counter to your own is an essential survival skill. We will always seek to be open to a diversity of ideas, experience and opinion.
- Collaborative – We want to build a team that is greater than the sum of its parts. We all need to be sensitive to different ways of working, our respective strengths and our own weaknesses. A willingness to collaborate, support each other and learn from colleagues is central to our approach. We will bring people together to unlock our collective potential.